Sandhaven Tourer Information
Our new touring pitches are concrete pads with gravel awning bays and a block paved car port. All pitches have electric hook-up with easy access to water/drainage. On site facilities include new toilet/shower block and a laundry providing washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing facilities.
To check availability and reserve your pitch at Sandhaven Holiday Park,
please call our friendly bookings team on
Call our reservations team on 01670 860256 for more information
Sandhaven Tourer Tariff 2018
|1st March - 7th September||£25|
|8th – 12th September||£50|
|13th September – 30th November||£25|
|*Prices are per night and include 1 x touring caravan& 2 adults.|
|Extra Person per night|
(children under 10 are free)
|Awning per night||£3|
|Dog per night||£3|
Arrival and departure
You can arrive from 2pm onwards on your arrival day and must vacate your pitch by 12 noon on the day of your departure. If you will be arriving after 6pm, please let us know.
Deposits and payments
A deposit of £50 is required at the time of booking. Full payment is due 28 days before your arrival date. Bookings made within four weeks of your holiday date must be paid in full at the time of booking; please enclose the full amount with your booking form.
We regret that we cannot refund any monies paid, either by way of deposit or balance, due to cancellation at any time, for whatever reason.
Three nights minimum booking applies during Bank Holidays (Friday to Monday).
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Pets are welcome. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and pet owners must clean up after their pets. Dangerous breeds are not permitted.
- No vans or commercial vehicles allowed
- Caravans and motorhomes, no tents allowed
- Only Elsan Green can be used at any time
- Neither single sex groups or under 21 year olds allowed, including hen and stag parties
- Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 11pm and before 8am
- All vehicles parked at owner’s risk
- We operate a strict zero tolerance policy on site with regards to rowdy, unruly and aggressive behaviour. Anti social conduct will result in immediate expulsion from the park
- A speed limit of 10mph applies on site
- Fully licensed drivers only
- Household rubbish to be disposed of in bins provided
- Disposable barbecues must be placed on bricks available from reception
- Failure to comply with any of our terms and conditions can result in you being asked to leave the park. In these circumstances Sandhaven Holiday Park shall not be under any liability to the persons involved and shall be discharged from further performance of its obligation. Any refunds will be at our discretion