Discover the beautiful Bamburgh area from the comfort of your touring home.
Touring caravans are welcome at Glororum. Our touring pitches nestle in the countryside near Bamburgh Castle.
To check availability and reserve your pitch at Glororum Holiday Park, please call our friendly booking team on 01670 860256.
Tourer pitch tariff 2013
|1st March - 30th November||£25.00||Extra person per night
(Children under 10 free)
|Awning (per night)||£3.00|
|Dog (per night)||£3.00|
* Price is per night and includes one touring caravan and two adults.
- A deposit of one night stay is required at time of booking.
- We regret that we cannot refund any monies paid, either by way of deposit or balance, due to cancellation at pay time, for whatever reason.
Glororum site rules
- Dogs are allowed but must be kept on leash. Any fouling of park grounds by dogs must be cleaned up by the owner.
- No clothes lines - 'window racks' accepted.
- Speed limit - 10 m.p.h Only fully licensed drivers are allowed to drive.
- Only household waste to be deposited in bins provided, this includes tea bags, tins, bottles, paper, cardboard, etc.
- All owners of vehicles and caravans use, and are on the Park, entirely at their own risk. The owners Northumbrian Leisure Ltd will accept no responsibility for any damage, loss or accident to persons, vehicles or other property on the site, however caused. Owners of vehicles will be held responsible for any damage to the owners’ building and equipment on the park.
- If using disposable barbecues, bricks to stand them on are available at the office.
- Sites available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 12 midday on the day of departure. If you are to arrive later than 6pm, please contact us for late arrival details.
- Your electric supply is 10 amp. Please ensure that your appliances do not exceed your allocated supply.
- If a caravan or motorhome is not removed from the park at the end of the paid rental period then we will consider it to be abandoned unless other arrangements have been made with us and confirmed in writing. The unit will be removed from the park and will be sold. Any outstanding fees will be settled with the proceeds.
- Please keep the noise level down after 11pm and before 8am.
- Please consider others on the park.
- Failure to comply with the above rules could result in you being asked to leave the park.
- All ball games to be played only in the areas provided.
- Play areas close at 10pm.
- For the safety of all your children please ensure that they observe the one-way system on the tourist site and that they only cycle on the tarmacked roads.