From its unbeatable coastal location, just a few minutes’ drive from Bamburgh, Glororum is beautifully maintained and well-appointed with all the facilities you need to enjoy your touring holiday. Heading South?
Be sure to visit our park at Sandhaven, South Shields.
On site, there is a central heated laundrette complete with washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing facilities; dishwashing area, and an all new shower and toilet block. An on-site shop has all those handy items you might need. park up in one of our deluxe touring pitches and enjoy: Immaculate concrete pads with gravel awning bays, blocked pave car port, electric hook up, easy access to mains water & drainage, central heated laundry, dish washing area.
Stay at one of our touring Parks for 7 nights & only pay for 5!
*terms & conditions apply – Excluding Bank Holidays and School Holidays
Call our reservations team on 01670 860256 for more information or to book your stay.
Discover the beautiful Bamburgh area from the comfort of your touring caravan. Our touring pitches nestle in the countryside near Bamburgh Castle.
To check availability and reserve your pitch at Glororum Holiday Park,
please call our friendly booking team on
Glororum Tourer Tariff 2018
|1st March - 30th November||£25|
|Extra person per night (Children under 10 free)||£3|
|Awning (per night)||£3|
|Dog (per night)||£3|
|* Price is per night and includes one touring caravan and two adults.|
Arrival and departure
You can arrive from 2pm onwards on your arrival day and must vacate your pitch by 12 noon on the day of your departure. If you will be arriving after 6pm, please let us know.
Pets are welcome. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and pet owners must clean up after their pets. Dangerous breeds are not permitted.
Deposits and payments
A deposit of one night’s stay is required at the time of booking. Full payment is due 28 days before your arrival date. Bookings made within four weeks of your holiday date must be paid in full at the time of booking; please enclose the full amount with your booking form.
We regret that we cannot refund any monies paid, either by way of deposit or balance, due to cancellation at any time, for whatever reason.
Three nights minimum booking applies during Bank Holidays (Friday to Monday).
- No vans or commercial vehicles allowed
- Caravans and small motorhomes only
- Only Elsan Green can be used at any time
- Neither single sex groups or under 21 year olds allowed, including hen and stag parties
- Noise levels to be kept to a minimum after 11pm and before 8am
- All units parked at owner’s risk
- We operate a strict zero tolerance policy on site with regards to rowdy, unruly and aggressive behaviour. Anti social conduct will result in immediate expulsion from the park.
- A speed limit of 10mph applies on site
- Fully licensed drivers only
- Household rubbish to be disposed of in bins provided
- Disposable barbecues must be placed on bricks available from reception
- Failure to comply with any of our terms and conditions can result in you being asked to leave the park. In these circumstances Glororum Holiday Park shall not be under any liability to the persons involved and shall be discharged from further performance of its obligation. Any refunds will be at our discretion.
BOOKING YOUR TOURING HOLIDAY
To book your pitch at Glororum just complete the booking form or call our reservations team on